Career and Internship Fair
- Standard Package - $400
- Non-Profit/Government Package - $175
- DeKalb County Economic Development Corporation (DCEDC) and DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership (DCNP) Member Package – $25
- NIU Department - $0
All packages include one six-foot table, two recruiters, parking, and Wi-Fi access. Additional purchase options include electricity, extra attendees and extra tables. Lunch is not served.
Education Job Fair
The $200 registration fee includes one six-foot table, two recruiters, parking, and Wi-Fi access. Additional purchase options include electricity, extra attendees and extra tables. Lunch is not served.
Premium Partnership Opportunities
Platinum Employer Partnership
Platinum partners receive these benefits:
- Your logo and link displayed on Career Services website.
- Your logo and link displayed on students' Huskies Get Hired homepages on a rotating basis.
- Your organization's name included in a targeted email sent to students before the fairs.
- Your organization highlighted in online information about participating employers.
- Your logo featured on digital and print signage in the Career Services office for the full academic year.
- Complimentary employer parking passes for on-campus interviewing.
- Attendance at a virtual meeting with NIU's president, where you can network with key campus contacts.
- Attendance at two premier recruiting events (Diversity Reverse Career Fair; Career Fair Prep Workshop; IT/STEM Recruiting Fair; Government, Public and Social Services, Health and Wellness Fair). Attendance is first-come, first-served, with consideration for the business needs of each event.
Platinum partnership is available for purchase in the fall semester only. Career and internship fair registration must be purchased separately. You can become a platinum partner whether or not your organization plans to attend the fall career and internship fair.
Career Fair Preparation Workshop
Partnership fee: $2,000
This event is held in the fall and spring before the career fairs. Only one partnership per event is available. Topics include professional appearance, researching companies, handshake/eye contact and reading the career fair employer guide.
The partner will be identified in promotional materials and co-present on the learning objectives. The partner will also share information about their company and participate in demonstrations with students.
Diversity Reverse Career Fair
Partnership fee: $3,500
These events focus on students and student organizations affiliated with diversity/cultural centers. Only one partnership per event is available. Events feature speakers followed by reverse career fairs where employers visit student tables. Students share information about their organization/cultural center and ask employers about their diversification goals. Employers may present their recruiting needs at student organization meetings. The partner will be identified in promotional materials.
New partners: Sign up and register
Current partners: Log in to register
Ship materials to arrive no earlier than three business days before the career and internship fair. Include this note for your shipper: "Do Not Use Central Receiving."
NIU Convocation Center
(Event Name) – (Event Date)
(Your Company Name)
1525 W. Lincoln Hwy.
DeKalb, IL 60115
Pack and seal any materials you want shipped back. Attach a shipping document with a billing account number. Call your shipper to schedule a pickup at the Convocation Center. Items will not be shipped out until the day after the fair.